Thursday, April 28, 2011

Small and Simple Things

Today, (Wednesday) I did Leandro Carvalho's High and Tight workout and Billy Blank's Cardio Bootcamp. (I love those guys!) I'm feelin' pretty good! :) My Jeans will be fitting better in no time. I always have to remind myself of my motto, "By small and simple things, are great things brought to pass." This is true in all aspects of life. It's all the small things we do every day that add up to great things down the road. I am now going to bed, it's late! Maybe one of the things I will work on in the future will be going to bed earlier and getting more sleep. Have a good one!
MEL


2 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go! The small and simple things was a good reminder for me. Yesterday, I was getting really frustrated that I've been working for so long and still feel like I'm so far away from my end goal. Thanks for the reminder - I've just got to be more patient!

MEL said...

You are welcome! I always need that reminder too, that's why I love that scripture so much!