Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 1

So, today was crazy! I went to class and then took a Geology test and did horrible. :( 79.5% is not what I was hoping for. I even studied...a little. I drove home and when I got out of my car I smelled this horrible smoky smell, like the friction of metal on metal. Not a good sign. I called my dad and he met me at the mechanics shop to give me a ride home. When I got out, I walked around to the other side of my car and found out where the smell was coming from, my wheel was smoking! I thought it was a little bit on fire, but it wasn't REALLY on fire. What a day! Well, anyway, all this is leading up to the fact that I didn't workout today. :( I am, however, going to go to bed early so I will have tons of energy tomorrow and can hit the gym after class. :) Yay! Also, even though this is way embarrassing, I am going to post my current stats so that you can follow my progress. You guys love me right? You won't judge? Sweet. There is a quote by President Thomas S. Monson that I find fits this post perfectly, "When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates." That is why I will be reporting on here. Pretty sweet, huh? Finally, let's all remember I am a returned missionary and a mission is tough on the body, ok? great. Current Stats:
371/2-30-41
Thighs: 24 in. Yikes!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the quote! And don't worry, as soon as you get going, your stats will change so fast 'cause when you go, you go all out! Go Day One!!! I will set up the blog and let you know when it's ready.