Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Accountability


So lately I have been majorly slacking on my workouts. :( I love working out, but sometimes with everything I have to do for school I'm just exhausted and it's hard to get myself to the gym or outside, SO I have decided to use my blog for the next little while to keep myself accountable for my workouts! I'm really feeling the energy drain that comes with poor nutrition and not getting enough exercise, and it's time to step it up and take better care of myself! So if I miss a post feel free to get on my case! I'll be working out 5 to 6 days a week starting tomorrow. (I know, I know, "when's the worst time to start? tomorrow." but I promise I will.) So, if anyone's out there, this one's for you. ;) Love, MEL
P.S.
Feel free to take this journey with me! It's never too late to start, and it's always a good time to take good care of the most precious gift God has given us, our bodies!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go Mel! I'm right there with you. I've been slacking on eating right the last few days, so I'm getting back on track today. I think we should start a private blog where we report to each other and set goals and share ideas. What do you think?

MEL said...

That would be sweet! but you would have to set it up, because I don't know what I'm doing... :D