Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I'm confused about why I even bother to post on here. I know the only people who read it are you and mom Kate. Haha. Maybe it helps me to clear out my head or something. Today I went to school and was there all day it seemed. English, Auto, German. Why do we have so much homework? I've decided that I like being up in the artistic/technical part of campus better than any other part. I loved the semester I was in music and interior design up that way. Maybe this is a sign of what I should major in? Who knows. Here I am staying up too late once again, but I can't help wondering, "What is going to happen?" I'm feeling a little apprehensive. Everyones trying to push me into dating and I really don't think the old ticker can really take it. I know, "No guts, no glory." But I just think I need some more time in that area. I'm also wondering about school and what career field I should go into. Today I had a thought that made me really happy, "What am I going to do for a living?" "Whatever I want." That's it. I don't have to pick one thing and stick to it, I can do a bunch of different things and mix it up along the way. Life is pain. You gottta scrape the joy out of it. Amen Rod.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Mom and I are enough reason to keep writing! ;) Hang in there with the homework - college is a pain, but worth it in the long run! I didn't date all that much when I got home either. I didn't date much in my life period. But, I still married a real winner!

MEL said...

Truth. Michael is a winner. You don't need to date a lot, you just need to date the right person enough.

Carl Mack said...

Not everyone knows how to leave comments! I've read some blogs and wanted to leave comments before, but I didn't know how. I just learned! Tee Hee. Mel, you are just at the beginning. So many options. Things will fall into place. Just stay centered in Christ and the rest will take care of itself. I love you.
Mom

Carl and BetteJo said...

Not true - other people read it too! We love you Mel!

We have a new blog address: http://carlbettejo.blogspot.com/
We filled up our old blog, so we started this new one. ;-)
It's mainly for posting comments on your blogs. Love to all!
Carl & BetteJo

Maggie said...

I read your blog! And I love it! I think you're the best!