Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So...

So I realize it has been awhile. I've decided to post the rest of the pictures from our little project, phase two. (Phase three will be with it all furnished and looking amazing. ;) Also, just a little side note that has nothing to do with anything, I twisted my ankle at the gym and ran on it anyway, so it swelled to twice it's size. :( I then gave it exactly three days to heal and went running again thinking it would be fine...it is once again swollen to twice it's size. At least it doesn't hurt as badly this time around. :) I'm wishing my body could just keep up with my bad "A" self. Ok, here's the pics, plus a before and after of my hat! :) (sorry about the second pic, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.) Pictures of the bathroom are still to follow, so stay tuned...







3 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty impressive!

Carl and BetteJo said...

You worked hard, Mel. We are all proud of the results. I am sorry about your ankle, too.
Love, Mom

Carl and BetteJo said...

Whenever I think "totally awesome!" I think MELISSA! Way to go baby girl :-)
Love, Pappy