Friday, August 6, 2010

Now what?

So I came home from my mission and the month of July was a whirlwind of fun and excitement. First, a trip back to NY with the fam, and then of course the lake, and now I find myself wondering, "What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?" I find myself in a state of mourning for the life I've left behind and understand I have to start a new one, it's a little daunting and a little exciting. I get to start fresh. School, work, whatever else comes my way. So many decisions to make. It's at times like these I'm going to have to rely heavily on the only person who knows whats ahead and what I need to do, the Lord. Deep breath. Here it goes, I'm diving in!

4 comments:

Kate said...

You can do it Meli! Just remember you can always come up here and be my live-in nanny for the month of September! ;) wink wink

MEL said...

Oh how I would love to! If there is any way I can work it with school I will definitely be there! Gotta love those lil gals. Could my nieces BE any cuter?

Jessie Evans said...

I know what you can do! You can go to lunch with me!

Carl Mack said...

You can do it, Mel! We're all rooting for you.
Love,
Mom