Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blogger Challenge


So, I was looking at a blog that I love and she posted a 30 day blogger challenge. Every day it tells you what to blog about, which is awesome because then I don't have to think about it. I figure March is the perfect month to take the challenge! So here we go: A picture of me and description of my day. Today was...early. That is the best word I can think of to describe it because I had to be at class at 8:30 am, bright and early. I stopped to get gas on my way to school and I noticed that it is definitely getting lighter earlier. Hurray for Spring! I sat through a good portion of the ballet Romeo and Juliet in humanities today and it made me want to dance. :) I came home and took a nap because I had a late night last night and had to be up early this morning = very little sleep. I went to the library to do research for my paper, and when I got in my car the temperature read 72 degrees! it quickly dropped to 57 degrees, though, after I had left the garage. :( I went to the computer lab at UVU to do more of the same. I came home, ate dinner, showered, did the dishes, blogged, and that's all! Now, I will be working on my paper and maybe go to bed early? We will see. :) Good day overall.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Get more Sleep!!